Sunday, September 8, 2013

Beach Day















Bikinis c/o Triangl Swimwear

photos by Marcus Nilsson & Kelli Goss

Spent the day at the beach today with Kelli and Marcus! Sadly, this was my first trip to the beach all summer. Spending all day there made me realize I am out of my mind for not going more over summer!  Regardless, I was happy to spend the day in my favorite bikini with some of my absolute favorite people. 

If you haven't heard of Triangl before, fair warning...you're about to spend so much time (and money) on their website. I am obsessed with their swoon worthy designs! I can't wait to see what they come up with next. 

xo

4 comments:

  1. That bikini is very pretty and you look amazing in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics and swimsuit!
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this little bikini! You are the cutest thing and you've got a killer bod!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig