Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fully Clothed






Muscle Tee: T by Alexander Wang, Shirt: Zara, Jeans: Current/Elliott, Shoes: Zara, Bag: Zara

photos by Marcus Nilsson

I never thought I would say this, but I actually forgot what it was like to wear jeans. No, not because I've been frolicking around naked but because I have worn shorts, skirts, and dresses all summer and I really don't remember the last time I wore something fully covering my legs. I feel confined but it's a feeling I've missed. It's refreshing in a way, and it's a gentle reminder that cold weather is closer than you think (the best time of the year in my opinion). 
So if you're looking to invest in a great pair of jeans, Current/Elliott has always worked for me. And to spice up your casual sweater and jeans look, one that I know I'll be wearing too much of this fall, you can tie a jacket or a shirt around your waist. I also highly recommend listening to Nirvana and dusting off that Tamagotchi. C'mon, who doesn't want to bring back the 90's? 





2 comments:

  1. Love this 90s-inspired look! Your ripped jeans are perfect.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig