Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Good Vibes




Blouse c/o Sheinside, Shorts: One Teaspoon via Nasty Gal, Sandals: Nasty Gal, Bag: Anthropologie

photos by Marcus Nilsson

I wore this before going to the beach the other day. This blouse is perfect for a cover up because it's light and airy. I love the Isabel Marant vibe it gives off (the shoes as well). I would also wear it on a ridiculously hot day which has been EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN DAY lately. I wish I had gotten this blouse at the beginning of summer! I would have put it to good use. 

If you haven't already noticed, I'm going to slowly but surely be making some changes to my blog! I should finish soon, but things might look a little crazy for awhile. Hang in there!

xo





1 comment:

  1. This top is so breezy and beautiful, I love it!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig