Friday, December 4, 2015

Dressing for the Holidays


Happy weekend everyone! This weekend is starting off really great so far. I finally found this hat that I bought last year...it's amazing what happens when you clean your room! I'm obsessed with it. I'm also obsessed with this color combo lately. It's a simple way to transition from my usual black ensemble. This skirt from Bishop + Young is the perfect wine red shade. I can wear it to my holiday parties! 
If you're in the LA area and are looking to score some amazing deals, head over to the Tokotoko Pop up sample sale tomorrow! It features great brands like Bishop + Young, Lucy Paris, Maison de Morgana, and a BUNCH more! It's Dec. 5 & 6 (Saturday & Sunday) from 11am-5pm. There will be food trucks and discounts up to 70% off. What a great way to shop for yourself or for some holiday gifts!! 

Address:
1923 S. Santa Fe Ave. 
Los Angeles, CA 90021

See you there! xo




Hat: Nasty Gal / Sweater: ASOS / Skirt: Bishop + Young / Boots: Acne Studios

photos by Bethany Struble

9 comments:

  1. You look fantastic and I am LOVING that hat!!!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

    bridal dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

    girls dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.

    baby girl dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.

    pakistani lawn brands

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.

    t shirts for men

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    t shirts design

    ReplyDelete
  8. How to exchange Bitcoin to PayPal? Here at this platform, you can exchange Bitcoin and many other currencies through PayPal easily and instantly as well as you are free to exchange between the different crypto coins and can furthermore exchange your coins into real money transferred directly to your PayPal account.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig